Lake Blue Polycarbonate Sheet , Embossed Hollow Polycarbonate Roof
Lake Blue Polycarbonate Sheet Feature
Excellent dielectric property.
High impact strength: up to 250 times stronger than glass.
Transparency: 95% of normal glass.
Anti-ultraviolet rays: produced by adopting co-extrusion method.
Fireproof: rated Class B1 according to QB8624-1997 standards.
Heat resistance: can lower indoor temperature to ensure comfort
Superior impact toughness
High mechanical strength
Good creep resistance and electrical feature
Fine water absorption ability
Lake Blue Polycarbonate Sheet Application
Electrical and electronic industries,
Various kinds of signs,
Protection veils and insulation application, etc
Lake Blue Polycarbonate Sheet Specification
(1) Size : 2.1m * 11.8m ( the max width is 2.1m, other size can
also be ordered)
(2) Thickness: the most commonly used thickness is 6mm and 8mm, but
if you need 4mm, 5mm and 10mm, we can also do as you need.
(3) Weight: 0.85kg/sqm - 1.7kg/sqm
Lake Blue Polycarbonate Sheet For Different Colors
Why choose us?
1. High Quality: with advanced producing equipment and strong QC
2. High Supply Ability: with 8 producing lines and output of 50,000
tons per year.
3. Rich Experience: with more than 10 years experience.
4. Nice Service: quick reply and warm service to meet your needs.
5. Quality Assurance: 5-10 years.
Lake Blue Polycarbonate Sheet Details