10mm Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Twin Wall High Light
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Applications
1) For resisting winds, rains, and gathering lights of all kinds of
buildings, roofs, corridors, curtains, eaves of court yards.
2) For various advertising billboards, telephone stalls or ATM
3) For decoration of gardens, recreation rooms, or other public
4) For front shields or instruments and meter plants of cars,
blats, planes, machines and police shields.
5) For sound-insulation walls of roads and bridges.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Feature
1. Lasting Beautiful Color.
2. Good Sound Insulation.
Roof tile composite co- extrusion core layer shielding structure
can greatly reduce sound transmission.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Specification
(1) Size : 6mm * 2.1m * 11.8m (thickness can also be 4mm, 5mm, 8mm
(2) Weight: 0.92kg/sqm - 1.7kg/sqm
(3) Length: 5.8m, 5.95m, 11.8m
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Light tramission:
3. Solar Control Properties
* Temperature increase inside the building: Sunlight entering the building heats the air both directly and
throught absorption by the framework, furniture, etc., and is
released as infrared energy. In the combination with the insulating
properties of polycarbonate sheet, this prevents hear escaping
faster than it it created causing a temperature increase— the
so-called 'greenhouse effect'. The temperature can be controlled by
venting, often in combination with polycarbonate sheet.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Storage
1. Polycarbonate sheet shoube be stored and protected against
atmospheric influence like sun, rain, etc.
2. Same length of polycarbonate sheet should be stacked together
horizontally or, if different lengths, graded with the longest
sheet at the bottom of the stack in order to avoid unsupported
3. The stacks should be supported om timber bearers and should not
be placed where they can be walked on or driven into.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Details