Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets For Greenhouse ,
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Application
1) Roofing for greenhouse, swimming pool, shopping malls,
2) Sunshade for stadiums and bus stops, gazebo, open air carport.
3) Lighting canopy for corridors, passages and subway entries.
4) ATM machine covers, telephone booth, gateways, garages.
5) Sound and heat insulation wall for expressways and houses.
6) Instead of glass, decoration door, curtain wall.
7) Soundproof material for partitions.
8) Unbreakable material for glazing widows, roof glazing.
9) Lighting of modern villa, rain-proof lighting shed of
underground garage entryway.
10) Front wind shields of motorcycles, airplanes, trains, liners,
vehicles, motorboats, submarines and riot shields.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Specification
Min. Bend Radius
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Properties
1. Mechanical Properties
* Impact strength: Polycarbonate twin-wall sheet has outstanding impact performance
over a wide temperature, -40℃ — +120℃, and also after prolonged
* Hail resistance: As a roofing glazing material, polycarbonate sheet is subject to
extremes of weather, storms, hail-stones, wind, snowfalls and ice
formation. Under these conditions, the product is virtually
unbreakable and is able to withstand the subsequent temperature
change to sunny conditions without breaking or bucking.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Storage
1. Polycarbonate sheet shoube be stored and protected against
atmospheric influence like sun, rain, etc.
2. Same length of polycarbonate sheet should be stacked together
horizontally or, if different lengths, graded with the longest
sheet at the bottom of the stack in order to avoid unsupported
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Details